Sunday, June 9, 2013

Online, Customized Childbirth Education classes!

Hello! How are you today? I hope you're enjoying your weekend time.

Yippee! I'm so excited to tell you about my new project! Im offering customized childbirth classes. Best of all, you can enjoy them from the comfort of your own home! No getting in the car to drive across town!

You can select from a variety of options: home birth, unassisted birth, hospital birth, planned section, natural birth, medicated birth, a birth of multiples, a refresher course, a siblings course- whatever you need!

Your course will cover:
~an overview of pregnancy
~maintaing a healthy pregnancy
~the phases and stages of labor and birth
~coping with labor sensations
~post partum care
~infant care
~breastfeeding

When I teach a childbirth education class, it is generally 6 weeks and $150. This course will cover all the same topics and is just $50! As a bonus, you will have access to me via email for answering any specific questions or concerns! After purchase, I will email you for a list of your desired birth choices and which areas you'd like to focus most on. I will then email you a PDF of your custom course within three business days! Easy as that!




I look forward to helping you during this wonderful phase of your life!

~Bella

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving the information. I was searching such center for my sister. Now, I would be able to tell her.
    pregnancy workouts

    ReplyDelete